|About Young MBSA||Networking||Networking Events Photo||News||Interviews||Young MBSA Abroad||Membership||Contact|
Event dedicated to young Czech and French entrepreneurs took place in Paris on 9th March. Young MBSA was represented by Pavol Compel, its delegate for France.
March 2012 - Event dedicated to young Czech and French entrepreneurs and organized by the Czech embassy in France in order to increase the cooperation between the two countries..
A business meeting with Fuat Kasimcan was a first phase of Young MBSA project “Meeting with Turkish and European Entrepreneurs in Istanbul”.
Young MBSA has supported project and competition “The Good Entrepreneur 2009” aimed at entrepreneurs across Europe with environmentally responsible business concepts.
Key activity of Young MBSA is organizing networking activities in a non-formal atmosphere
Contacts and meetings on regular basis
• Our aim is to build a stabile and prestigious platform for young people active in management, business, science, sport and arts.
• Young MBSA is a non-profit, non-governmental and independent association, which brings together young people from diverse professions, and forms a stabile and growing platform for meeting, networking, sharing and exchanging information and professional experience, and enlarging horizons through a valuable both national and international network.
• We are in the process of building up a platform for promotion of interests of the individual members of Young MBSA as well as of the whole group.
• Young MBSA serves as a vehicle for the members to achieve goals individuals can hardly manage.
Social, educational, entertaining and sport activities with the participation of interesting people from various social fields
• Key activity is organizing informal networking events (social, educational, entertaining and sport activities) on given topic.
Networking events are friendly to family members and work colleagues and include also a side activity.
Networking events are organized in cooperation with specialized and professional clubs and associations (such as sport, artistic etc.) and promote various social fields, regions and regional service providers in the territory of the Czech Republic.
• We organize business trips as well as presentations and conferences for our members and invited non-members on numerous topics. Our aim is to cultivate and spread out knowledge, experience and skills in diverse fields of social life.
• We develop foreknowledge of Young MBSA members by series of interviews with interesting personalities.
• We support young talented students in different fields of social life by roofing or co-roofing student or young people competitions. We support young talented students in different fields of social life by roofing or co-roofing various competitions.
International cooperation and contacts
• We developed a fruitful cooperation on the EU level with YES – European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs – which is the main association of young entrepreneurs in Europe. YES represents around 40.000 young members below 40 years of age.
• YES aims at improving the economic and social performance of European entrepreneurship. Its members include major national associations of young entrepreneurs in the field of industry, trade and services from 16 countries. (More info about YES at www.yes.be).